November 01, 2016

CHINA | THE END (15)

Previously: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

This post is sort of a culmination of the last few days of my trip, where I just stopped taking pictures. There was a family member who passed away in the last few days, so a lot of our time was dedicated to that, and it would be disrespectful to take any pictures there at all.

IMG_7472

IMG_7474

We went to an EXPO centre of sorts where they were having a huge sale of books and back to school supplies. There were also many vendors who were practising different arts such as candy art...

IMG_7475

Kurt Von Hahn at the Vancouver Airport... It was lovely to listen to him play especially since I had a 6 hour layover before my last flight to get home. As this is the final leg of my journey, this will be my last post of all the pictures I took in China. This is definitely one of the longest series I have featured on the blog (also extremely sporadic because of the time management), but I am planning one last post that should be up quite soon! Thanks again for joining me...

IMG_7477

IMG_7480

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)