September 22, 2016

TRAVEL | CHINA - PART 5


Continuing from the previous post, we began a long walk around the city once again after having our afternoon tea "meal"! The weather wasn't too hot, but as usual, the smog made breathing feel a little bit more difficult. Throughout the duration of my trip, I found myself missing the fresh air of Edmonton, and moreover, the fresh air of the mountains. Nevertheless, Guangzhou did have a pretty nice skyline and city centre.

IMG_6572

IMG_6577

One of my favourite parts would definitely be the pedways. Even in Edmonton, I loooove walking across pedways because they're just such a beautiful and perfect spot for photos - portraits, landscape, anything!

IMG_6578


Of course, after such a long walk, we had to settle down for dinner. This was the second Korean meal of the day, but it was different experience. 

IMG_6585

IMG_6588

IMG_6591

IMG_6592

The dishes were brought out to us and spread across the table - with the hot pan picture above in the middle. As you will see below, those are ribs that were wrapped and covered in melted cheese. Normally, I don't eat such heavy foods but I was in China so I had to give it a try! It wasn't bad, but I could only handle eating one.

IMG_6595

IMG_6608

IMG_6613

IMG_6617

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below, anything at all :)