So today's topic is The Future of Book Blogging.
I really like this topic, because this is the day where I get to ask you a few questions about book blogging. So here goes:
- Do you like the appearance of my blog ? (the colours, font, etc.)
- Would you guys be up for a few author interviews if I can possibly do it ?
- If there were to be an author interview, would you like to be able to pitch some questions in ? I would also really like a list of what general questions to ask an author. (:
- How do I add the twitter widget ? LOL... I've tried...
- If you could change one thing to make my blog better, what would it be ?
- How do I promote my blog to get more people to follow ?
- I'm wondering, how do guest posts work ?
- Do people nowadays usually follow just because they get an extra entry in giveaways ?
- Do giveaways promote a blog ?
- How do I connect with an author, and will they usually reply ?
It's hard to think of some questions, as I'm a green thumb to all this. I try my best not to care about the amount of followers sometimes, but it's hard not to. I just do what I want on here though, but I still want to promote my blog as well, and spread the word to a few others.
You can ask me a few questions as well, it doesn't really matter what the question is, anything from my favourite colour to personal questions. Though I might not answer the REALLY personal ones ahah.
I hope everyone had a blast with the Armchair BEA, and I'm really looking forward to next year.